I Will Not Choreograph The Next Destruction

I Will Not Choreograph The Next Destruction

Sunday 21 August 2016

Dank Update For Dank People

                                                                           

Am I a lazy bastard? Yes I am. It's been six months since I last posted, and I never got round to properly uploading the shit that was requested of me.

But in my god-darn defence, I finished uni. I'm now officially edjumacated, son. And I gotta full-time job...okay, so none of that classifies as a good excuse. But still, mang. I'm gonna sort shit out and start posting more often....I swear, I promise, I....I...i'm probably lying. No doubt life will get in the way again. But while the iron is hot, eh!

                                     Also Relevant: 
 
Anyway, guys. Just letting you know that i've got some dank posts coming up. Keep yo' eyes peeled, son.   

No comments:

Post a Comment