I Will Not Choreograph The Next Destruction

I Will Not Choreograph The Next Destruction

Monday 26 October 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween

 
It's that time of year again. Supermarkets stock cheap plastic jack-o-lanterns, spooky decorations, and costumes, shitty horror films flood the market, the wind starts developing a chilly bite, and twatlords plan out their Halloween parties.

In essence, Halloween is fucking bollocks. Just another materialistic holocaust of people well-earned cash.
But the fact that Halloween flirts with the dark side conflict me. I want to like it, and i do like it in a weird way. So while i don't really do much for the holiday i always feel obliged to acknowledge it. This is usually done by listening to horror themed music and watching dodgy horror/sci-fi movies....not too far from my day-to-day life really!

Much like last year, up until Halloween I'll be posting various horror themed music and films. So bust out your Misfits records, get your Friday the 13th movies off the shelf, and slob out with junk food. It's about to get messy...

No comments:

Post a Comment