I Will Not Choreograph The Next Destruction

I Will Not Choreograph The Next Destruction

Monday 12 October 2015

Blog Update: I'm being lazy and listening to hip-hop

 
 Blog Update: I'm being lazy and listening to hip-hop
As the title suggests, I've been really lazy these past few weeks. It's all dat' schoolin'. Going back to uni put a dampener on my creativity, man. But seriously, I've been super lazy and the move back to uni has drained a lot of my drive to do anything creative. However, with that said-I'm getting into the swing of being more productive. 

What's not helping is that I've noticed that many of my old links have been taken down. So it's up to ya'll to tell me what's down and shit because i don't get updates when something like that happens. Alternatively, you can just send me a personal message and we'll sort something out.

So for the foreseeable future i may have to put 'burner' links up. And by that i mean Zippyshare links. The way Zippyshare works is: if a link doesn't get downloaded in a months time, the link becomes inactive. This is opposed to MEGA where links are active unless taken down by a higher authority. So high-profile, or closely watched, artists are more prone to have copyright knobbers on the loose.

Also delaying my contributions here is my reoccurring interest in hip-hop. I've been casually listening to this stuff for 5 years or so now. But it's only been fairly recently that I've been seriously binging on it.

So to summarise:
1. I'll be putting up temporary links for certain artists 
2. If you want an album and it's link is broke-contact me!
3. Hip-Hop is the shizznit, niggaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment